Eupraxsophy: a non religious life stance or worldview emphasizing the importance of living an ethical and exuberant life, and relying on rational methods such as logic, observation and science toward that end.
- I’m an English Doctor, with a Heinz 57 heritage
- I dance a lot, but not very well
- I’ve visited 47 countries and lived in 4.. And counting..
- I’m a humanist, although I can’t rule out the existence of russels teapot
- I love sleeping, caipirinhas and Tottenham Hotspurs
- I hate noisy eaters, ignorance and litter
- I’ve learnt about five languages, to varying degrees of fluency
- I could easily eat nothing but nachos, marshmallows and cheese for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy, if a little plump
- I’m on instagram here, vimeo here and twitter here (yes, I like social media)